Prior to tour departure, for cancellations received by us in writing:
- If you cancel your tour a month before the tour start date, full deposit paid is non-refundable.
- 1 month or less prior or no show: 100% tour cost.
- There are no refunds for unused portions of the program. Therefore, refunds will not be made to clients who do not complete their tour for their own reason/s, whatsoever amendments made to the itinerary once paid for, may result in additional costs.
- If you cancel your tour one week after your total cost payment has been processed, you will receive refund of 75% from your total payment.
- A 50% refund will be made for those who cancel their tour 4 weeks to two months before start date.
- A 30% deposit is always used on paying for a client’s accommodations, and that is why is not refundable. However, if you extend your depart date within a year for any reason after you pay 30% deposit, your 30% deposit can be extended for one year. The money will only apply towards your trip cost if you visit Tanzania and book a tour though Cross to Africa Safaris within one year from your cancellation date.
- Therefore, all refunds are subject to wire transfer fees in case of cancellation.
- There will be no refund for any completed program.
Alterations of tours:
- To alter route and settlements in the itinerary, should conditions necessitate, for the benefit of the client.
- To subcontract all or part of the agreed tour.
- To replace a faulty vehicle and compensate hours lost, by extra safari hours or days.
- To change an accommodation (hotel, lodge, tented camp, guest house, camp site etc.) with another same-level accommodation.
It must be clearly understood that these are adventure safaris, and there are certain dangers and risks which are inevitable. Whilst every care is taken for the safety and comfort of our clients, the company accepts no liability for all or any of the following:
- Damage or loss of property of any client, howsoever caused.
- Sickness, infection, injury or death of the clients, howsoever caused.
- Change of itinerary due to road and weather conditions.
- Damages, directly or indirectly, arising out of delays in departure or arrival, including delays occasioned by the missing of road, rail, ship or aircraft connections.
- War and other rare calamities which may occur while on the safari.
- All the above and other unexpected situations can arise before or during any type of vacation. Such an event might cause you to cut short your vacation or cause your trip to be cancelled all together. Unfortunately, because of the costs incurred by the tour operator, any cancellation after booking incurs financial penalties, up to and including loss of the entire package price. That’s why we strongly recommend a travel protection plan offered by an insurance company in your country.
For one low per-person price, you can buy peace of mind and keep your vacation worry-free. You can purchase insurance online with any insurance company.
- Our company and agents, act only agents in all matters relating to these tours.
- By making any payment, you have understood and agreed to our booking terms and conditions policy.
What do you think of this program?
This program is carefully crafted by our professionals . But it should not limit your safari expectations
Not fully satisfied?
Do some tweaking on the program and get it to meet your expectations