COVID-19 Related Updated Cancellation policy & Postponement Conditions
Cross to Africa Safaris Ltd has contingency plans in place and whilst no one can predict the future, there is one thing we are certain of — we will come through this challenging time stronger than ever. We also want to ensure you that we have enhanced our already robust processes to promote a clean and safe working environment to ensure the welfare of our local teams. There’s no doubt that we all face a period of uncertainty, but it’s important to remember that this period will pass.
The policy is applicable for bookings done from 10th August 2020 with travel dates up to 30th December 2021.
Updated policy related to all cancellations due to COVID-19:
- Private Safari:
Confirmed bookings will attract NO charges, if the cancellation is received up to 20 days before departure time. Any cancellation within 20 days of departure time will attract 50% charges.
- Joining group Safari:
Confirmed joining Safari Cancellations will attract NO charges if the cancellation is received within 15 days of departure date, provided departure dates will not be changed specifically to cater to other clients who wish to continue with the trip. If other clients will change the date of travel to cater the timing of other travelers in a group then the cancellation charge will attract NO charges.
- All clients are advised to contact their agents for more information and assistance.
For Customers who booked directly with Cross to Africa Safaris Ltd through our Reservations Desk, or via our website may contact us by phone on +255687318020 or by email on [email protected]
Any bookings, confirmed and secured with a deposit, scheduled to travel between August 30th 2020 and December 31st 2020 will be eligible to postpone arrangements for travel within 12 months of the original start date. Postponement can be requested up to 30 days prior to arrival, with one date amendment per booking without any penalty. The itinerary shall be similar to the one initially booked, and accommodation price difference may apply. New dates: If guests are unsure of their future travel arrangements, we will propose similar or nearby dates in 2021 based on availability and feasibility. Standard cancellation & payment terms to the revised dates will apply.
Alterations of tours:
- To alter route and settlements in the itinerary, should conditions necessitate, for the benefit of the client.
- To subcontract all or part of the agreed tour.
- To replace a faulty vehicle and compensate hours lost, by extra safari hours or days.
- To change an accommodation (hotel, lodge, tented camp, guest house, camp site etc.) with another same-level accommodation.
It must be clearly understood that these are adventure safaris, and there are certain dangers and risks which are inevitable. Whilst every care is taken for the safety and comfort of our clients, the company accepts no liability for all or any of the following:
- Damage or loss of property of any client, howsoever caused.
- Sickness, infection, injury or death of the clients, howsoever caused.
- Change of itinerary due to road and weather conditions.
- Damages, directly or indirectly, arising out of delays in departure or arrival, including delays occasioned by the missing of road, rail, ship or aircraft connections.
- War and other rare calamities which may occur while on the safari.
- All the above and other unexpected situations can arise before or during any type of vacation. Such an event might cause you to cut short your vacation or cause your trip to be cancelled all together. Unfortunately, because of the costs incurred by the tour operator, any cancellation after booking incurs financial penalties, up to and including loss of the entire package price. That’s why we strongly recommend a travel protection plan offered by an insurance company in your country.
For one low per-person price, you can buy peace of mind and keep your vacation worry-free. You can purchase insurance online with any insurance company.
- Our company and agents, act only agents in all matters relating to these tours.
- By making any payment, you have understood and agreed to our booking terms and conditions policy.
What do you think of this program?
This program is carefully crafted by our professionals . But it should not limit your safari expectations
Not fully satisfied?
Do some tweaking on the program and get it to meet your expectations